AmeriCorps State Targeted Priority Program Grants
The Governor’s Office on Service and Volunteerism is now accepting concept papers for 2017 AmeriCorps State Targeted Priority program grants in Maryland. These grants will fund service activities that address critical community needs in prevention of prescription drug and opioid abuse and strengthening of law enforcement and community relations. These grants provide funds to be used between August 15, 2017 and August 14, 2018.
- 2017 Maryland AmeriCorps State Targeted Priority Concept Paper Instructions
- 2017 Maryland AmeriCorps State Targeted Priority Concept Paper Outline
- 2017 Maryland AmeriCorps State Targeted Priority Timeline
AmeriCorps State Formula Planning Grants
The Governor’s Office on Service and Volunteerism is accepting applications for 2017 AmeriCorps State planning grants. A planning grant provides funding to organizations for one year to explore the need for and development of an AmeriCorps program to address a particular community need. These grants provide funds to be used between August 15, 2017 and August 14, 2018.
- 2017 Maryland AmeriCorps State Formula Planning Grant Application Instructions
- 2017 Maryland AmeriCorps State Formula Timeline
More Supporting Documents
- Sample AmeriCorps Program Budget
- Sample AmeriCorps Program Director Job Description
- Sample AmeriCorps Member Position Description
- AmeriCorps Funding Webinar Key Points
State of Maryland Grants
For links to grants available from other State Government agencies, visit the Maryland Governor’s Grants Office at grants.maryland.gov.
Corporation for National and Community Service Grants
The federal agency that oversees AmeriCorps, the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS), directly funds AmeriCorps VISTA and other national volunteer service programs and initiatives. Learn about the funding competitions and browse the CNCS archive at the nationalservice.gov.
Other Federal Government Grants
For all posted federal funding opportunities, visit www.grants.gov