A Test Page -11112020
- COVID-19 Information Portal
- Guidelines to maintain mental health during the outbreak
- FAQs about Testing (as of 3/20)
- If you have any questions, please call your local Health Department office. The numbers for 24 counties and Baltimore City and available language services are listed here.
For more information, visit health.maryland.gov.
- The Maryland Insurance Administration updates daily to help consumers with any questions they may have regarding insurance during this time. Please check MIA’s daily updates on Facebook, resources page, and general FAQs.
- If you have a health benefit plan regulated by the State of Maryland, you should not have to pay for the test. Health carriers must waive any cost-sharing for any visit to diagnose or test for COVID-19 regardless of the setting of the testing, COVID-19 vaccination, and laboratory fees related to COVID-19. Treatment will be covered but subject to cost-sharing. If you are uninsured, contact the Maryland Health Connection which has opened a special enrollment period until April 15.
- Please contact your health benefit plan at the number on your identification card to check: if your plan is regulated by Maryland; if your plan has comprehensive or limited coverage; if your policy covers in- or out-of-network care, etc.
- COVID-19 Insurance FAQs 1
- COVID-19 Insurance FAQs 2
- COVID-19: Emergency regulations approved
For more information, visit insurance.maryland.gov.
If you are uninsured, please contact the Maryland Health Connection now. As part of the state’s overall response to the coronavirus, and in an effort to prioritize health and safety, the Maryland Health Connection opened a new special enrollment period for uninsured Marylanders. Free consumer assistance is available by calling 855-642-8572 weekdays from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Deaf and hard of hearing use Relay. Help is available in more than 200 languages.
For more information, visit here