Maryland AmeriCorps State Grants
The Governor’s Office on Service and Volunteerism administers annual federal funding for AmeriCorps State grants in Maryland. Grants are used for service activities that address critical community needs in education, public safety, health, and the environment.
AmeriCorps Maryland applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements for the FY23 (2023-2024) application cycle:
- Program in recompete or continuation status
- Nonprofit, government agency, or community & faith-based organizations
- Requesting AmeriCorps members that will serve solely in Maryland
How To Apply & Instructions
- Applications are due in eGrants Tuesday, November 22, 2022, by 12 noon Eastern Time
- Successful applicants will be notified by mid-April 2023
- Successful applicants will be issued awards by mid-July 2023
AmeriCorps VISTA & NCCC Grants
If applying to become a Maryland AmeriCorps State Grant is not right for your organization yet, AmeriCorps NCCC is seeking partnerships with organizations to connect a dedicated team of AmeriCorps volunteers with high-impact service projects. To get started, learn about the application here.
Maryland AmeriCorps Info Sessions and Notice of Funding Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in current and future funding opportunities to serve Marylanders through AmeriCorps. If you would like to receive e-mail updates regarding upcoming Information Sessions and/or AmeriCorps Notice of Funding Opportunities (NOFOs) please sign up by clicking this link.
State of Maryland Grants
For links to grants available from other State Government agencies, visit the Maryland Governor’s Grants Office at grants.maryland.gov.
Other Federal Government Grants
For all posted federal funding opportunities, visit www.grants.gov