Maryland AmeriCorps State Grants
The Governor’s Office on Service and Volunteerism administers annual funding for AmeriCorps State grants in Maryland. Grants are used for service activities that address critical community needs in education, public safety, health, and the environment. The first step in the application process for a 2020-2021 Maryland AmeriCorps State Grant is to submit a Concept Paper to Apply by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, October 9, 2019. Supporting documents, including application instructions, are below.
- NEW 2020 AmeriCorps State and National Evaluation FAQs
- NEW Alternative Evaluation Guidance for AmeriCorps State and National Grantees
- 2020 Maryland AmeriCorps Application Instructions
(Optional Technical Assistance Call Thursday, October 17, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm. To join the call, go to meet.google.com/wxu-akkp-how or call 1 224-701-0373 PIN: 442 181 095#)
- 2020 Maryland AmeriCorps State Concept Paper Instructions
- 2020 AmeriCorps State and National Notice of Funding Opportunity
- 2020 AmeriCorps State and National Mandatory Supplemental Guidance
- 2020 AmeriCorps State and National Performance Measures Instructions
- Minimum Member Service Year (MSY) Waiver
Corporation for National and Community Service Grants
State of Maryland Grants
For links to grants available from other State Government agencies, visit the Maryland Governor’s Grants Office at grants.maryland.gov.
Other Federal Government Grants
For all posted federal funding opportunities, visit www.grants.gov