Maryland AmeriCorps State Grants
The Governor’s Office on Service and Volunteerism administers annual federal funding for AmeriCorps State grants in Maryland. Grants are used for service activities that address critical community needs in education, public safety, health, and the environment. The first step in the application process for a 2021-2022 Maryland AmeriCorps State Grant is to submit a Concept Paper to Apply by 5 p.m. on Monday, October 12, 2020. Supporting documents, including application instructions, are below.
- NEW 2021 Maryland AmeriCorps Application Instructions
(Optional Concept Paper Training and Technical Assistance Call, September 29, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. To join the call, go to meet.google.com/qcv-ckuf-hap or call +1 385-262-3827 PIN: 833 163 584#)
- NEW 2021 Maryland AmeriCorps State Concept Paper Instructions
- NEW 2021 AmeriCorps State and National Notice of Funding Opportunity
- NEW 2021 AmeriCorps State and National Mandatory Supplemental Guidance
- NEW 2021 AmeriCorps State and National Performance Measures Instructions
- NEW 2021 GOSV Minimum Member Service Year (MSY) Waiver
If applying to become a Maryland AmeriCorps State Grant is not right for your organization yet, AmeriCorps NCCC is seeking partnerships with organizations to connect a dedicated team of AmeriCorps volunteers with high impact service projects. To get started, learn more about the application and the September 17th deadline here.
State of Maryland Grants
For links to grants available from other State Government agencies, visit the Maryland Governor’s Grants Office at grants.maryland.gov.
Other Federal Government Grants
For all posted federal funding opportunities, visit www.grants.gov