1. Maryland Department of Health
- COVID-19 Information Portal: Information for cases by ZIP code and cases and deaths by race represent data that is available to MDH at this time. Data for ZIP codes with 7 or fewer cases is suppressed. MDH is continuously evaluating its data and reporting systems and will make updates as more data becomes available.
- COVID-19 Connect: This secure portal is open to all Maryland residents who were confirmed to have tested positive for COVID-19 and who are now recovered from their disease. It will be a place for you to share information, promote action and find support. We invite you to connect with us to share your experience. We appreciate your time and effort in doing so.
- Coronavirus Rumor Control: The purpose of this page is to help the public distinguish between rumors and facts regarding the response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Rumors can easily circulate within communities during a crisis. Do your part to the stop the spread of disinformation by doing 3 easy things; don’t believe the rumors, don’t pass them along and go to trusted sources of information to get the facts about the state of Maryland’s (COVID-19) response.
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (as of 3/20)
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions for Older Adults (as of 3/20)
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions about Testing (as of 3/20)
- Frequently Asked Questions About Mental Health (as of 3/20)
- If you have any questions, please visit your local Health Department office website, listed here. The numbers for 24 counties and Baltimore City and available language services are listed here.
For more information, visit health.maryland.gov.