11. Office of the Maryland Attorney General
- Our hotlines are operational. Because of the COVID-19 crisis, you may have to leave a message but you will get a response as quickly as possible.
- No Price-Gouging for food, fuel, medicine, cleaning products and other essential supplies.
- Consumer protection and business complaints: 410-528-8662 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health care and insurance billing: 410-528-1840 or email@example.com
- Effective immediately, and until further notice, the Attorney General of Maryland will be accepting service of process by e-mail on the State, State agencies, and State officers sued in their official capacity. Click for more information.
For more information, visit marylandattorneygeneral.gov.